25-Year Track Record
Jon Schulberg and SMW have a long history of success. We are proud of our partnerships with well known Fortune 500 brands and innovative entrepreneurs.
- Global medical device company EndyMed selects SMW for the North American launch of their breakthrough beauty device recently cleared for FDA. Commissioned work includes consumer research, TV commercials, Dot-Spots, web site design and campaign management.
- New 60 second, 2 minute and 5 minute short form spots for Hair Club exceed target benchmarks and roll out. Specially designed spot creative for the US Hispanic market outperforms control by 600% resulting in a significant increase in weekly national media spend.
- DRTV campaign for Mineral Air featuring 2 minute and 3 minute long spots for successfully launches and rolls-out. SMW’s optimization of client’s web site increases conversion by 300%.
- SMW opens production office in Los Angeles.
- After a nationwide search, The Hair Club selects SMW to be the architects and builders of a new and revamped long and short form DRTV campaign for their nationwide chain.
- Catapult1, a venture backed LLC,chooses SMW as their partner to develop and launch a total of 4 DRTV driven brands in 2015.
- Laser Centers of America selects SMW to produce a package of short form spots to increase sales for their nationwide chain of offices.
- SMW is commissioned for the third time to produce a new DRTV campaign for Pure Sleep, the number one selling snoring solution in the world.
- SMW completes new DRTV infomercials and short form spots for no!no!, the number one selling hair removal device in the world.
- Media spending for new 5 minute spots for the best selling NuWave Precision Cooktop exceed $400,000 per week.
- no!no! Hair “Wow Factor” receives Short Form of the Year award from the Electronic Retailing Association.
- Short form spots and long form infomercial for Kyrobak, a breakthrough home device for back pain relief roll out nationwide.
- MFS Investment Group retains SMW to develop name and brand strategy and DRTV campaign for the launch of innovative home hydroponics system called the Instant Garden.
- Dormeo, a next generation mattress and pillow maker, selects SMW to produce short form spots, infomercial and POP sales videos.
- SHEEX, the fastest growing bed linen retailer commissions SMW to create DRTV campaign and POP videos for their innovative line of Dry Fit sheets.
- The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop becomes the #1 infomercial in the US. Based on this tremendous success, NuWave engages SMW for two new DRTV campaigns slated for completion by Q3.
- New Short form DRTV spots for no!no! Hair rise to #1 on the IMS charts.
- Coolway Hair Smoothing System is launched and voted Breakthrough Product of the Year by Allure Magazine.
- XTRAC spots increase revenue ten-fold in less than one year, powered by targeted SMW spots and radio.
- Newno!no! HairLong Form infomercial rolls out. Revenues, conversion and AOV exceed previous DRTV campaign.
- NuWave PIC becomes the #1 selling housewares infomercial in the US.
- SMW partners with DRX, Inc.to provide Venture Capital and Marketing Expertise to startups and existing DRTV brands.
- Radiancy-PhotoMedex (the makers of no!no! Hair) engage SMW to create a DRTV and Radio spot campaigns for XTRAC treatments for psoriasis and vitiligo.
- New DRTV spots for Pure Sleep break previous sales records.
- Mitsubishi DRTV campaign for their new line of LED TVS wins “Best Infomercial Branding” Award from Electronic Retailing Association.
- no!no! Hair becomes #1 selling hair removal device in the world.
- Tempur-Pedic annual sales exceed $1.4 billion, DRTV remains valuable driver of brand awareness.
- Disney-Pixar Cars point-of-purchase campaign for Disneyland, The Disney Store Times Square premiere, Toys R’Us and theaters across the country.
- Clip of Tempur-Pedic infomercial wine glass demo featured in Yes Man movie starring Jim Carey, who happens to own a Tempur-Pedic mattress.
- SMW DRTV campaign for MagicJack, now the #1 VOIP consumer device in the US.
- Tempur-Pedic DRTV campaign – catapult this new brand into the marketplace. Annual direct sales grow from $10 million to $100 million.
- American Girl – Launch new doll for Mattel to drive retail sales. Sold $3M in 3 months.
- Murad – anti-acne product sold $20M in first year.
- 24 Hour Fitness – infomercial for this nationwide chain of health clubs generated $8M and dramatically reduced the cost of member acquisition.
- LandRider – The fastest selling bike in America. 5 years on air, $50M.
- The Bean exercise device – sells over $50M on TV and at retail.
- ProAim – DRTV campaign for revolutionary golf product. Now sold in over 700 golf retailers.
- Thousand Trails RV Club - Doubled lead volume and conversion rates. Success leads to company being sold for $200M.
- Encounters with the Bible – Continuity sales program for popular Christian network.
- Regina Royal Jelly – Shot in UK & US, with profitable continuity program both here and in the UK.
- Sellecca Solutions – natural skin care line by Connie Selllecca generates $15M.
- Simply Music – revolutionary new method to learn to play the piano. $2M in sales in the first quarter.
- Endless Youth – SMW produced this show for premium line of natural supplements. Generated over $10M in sales. Company sold to Guthy-Renker after 18 months.
- Making Love Work with Barbara De Angelis – Winner of the Infomercial of the Year, Best Director, Best Writer, Grossed over $100M.Most successful DRTV relationship infomercial of all time.
- Sweet Simplicity – Fastest selling beauty product ever sold on TV. $100M+ in worldwide product sales.
- Select Comfort – Lead generation and lead conversion beat control by 100%. Generated over $150 million in sales over 3 year period.
- Delonghi Cappuccino Coffee Machine – Hosted PBS Chef Nick Stillino.
- BB King & Friends – Receives Cable Ace Award
- Kathy Smith’s Air Tech Glider – $40 million in world wide sales.
- Realm – Unique pheromone based fragrances. First year sales grew from $1M to $30M.
- Hydron – First QVC infomercial hosted by ABC’s Chantal Westerman.
- Interactive Network – New product launch was so successful stock tripled in 3 months.
- Schulberg MediaWorks – Founded, 1991
- Personal Power I & II with Tony Robbins – Runaway success, grossed $100M. (Jon Schulberg, Independent Producer)
- Kathy Smith’s Fat Burning System – grossed over $12M. (Jon Schulberg, Independent Producer)
- Be Your Own Boss – Joint venture with Entrepreneur Magazine – grossed $10M. (Jon Schulberg, Independent Producer)
- Drug Free Kids hosted by First Lady Nancy Reagan. (Jon Schulberg, Independent Producer)
- Think & Grow Rich – Co-produced first infomercial for Guthy-Renker. Debut of Tony Robbins, Grossed $10M in first 4 months. (Jon Schulberg, Independent Producer)